Here's my second tutorial on 1721 hair accessories. This time I'll be showing you how to do a japanese hair bun/ donut bun.
1. Tie your hair into a ponytail using a hair elastic. Make it higher if you want your bun to be a bit more visible in front.
2. Place the bun maker over the elastic.
3. Divide your hair into two portions as seen below. This is actually done while your head is bent down so as to keep your hair steady.
3. From the two portions of hair, carefully spread your hair to completely cover the bun maker. Again, this is done while your head is bent down.
4. When you're done, place another hair elastic over your bun.
5. Wrap the bun with the rest of your hair and secure with a multipurpose pin or even just bobby pins.
6. Add a ribbon and you're all set!
Another photo of me wearing the bun maker taken several weeks back.
Thank you 1721! Visit their site here!